sábado, abril 01, 2006

The Writings of Leslie Lamport

The Writings of Leslie Lamport: "Where I think it's interesting, I give the story behind the publication or non-publication of a paper. Some of the stories read like complaints of unfair treatment by editors or referees. Such cases are bound to arise in any activity based on human judgment. On the whole, I have had little trouble getting my papers published. In fact, I have profited from the natural tendency of editors and referees to be less critical of the work of established scientists. But I think it's worth mentioning the cases where the system didn't work as it should. "

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
No More Laggin Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Rapidly Find High Quality Movies, Games, MP3s, Software & Download Them @ Alarming Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup Search[/B][/URL]

Anónimo dijo...

Making money on the internet is easy in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat money[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or misunderstood ways to generate an income online.